When do think we will all see Gray Powell again? Here at the PocketUp nerve center Powell marketing ideas have been flying around all last week.
For those of you just waking from coma, Gray Powell work for Apple. He left the ex-top secret Gen 4 iPhone at a bar after tossing back a few brews. You can see full story here.
Here’s a small list of how we think Gray could make the most of recent “fame”. What would you do now, if you were Gray Powell?
- Apple let’s him keynote the release event. Using a “you started it, no finish it” theme.
- He becomes the lead spokesman for StuffBack
- Budlight…we could spend all day rolling those ideas
- He gets promoted to Apple’s head of MobileMe, touting it’s remote wipe feature
- Windows Mobile hires him to “lose” one of their new creations